Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I bought a red 06 cobalt LT last Friday and i love that car to death! Its the first car i ever owned and i love the acceleration and handling. It even has a stripe on the side, with nice rims. Everyone i know says it looks sporty. I'm so happy to be part of the cobalt family!!

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you guys/gals have any modding suggestions?

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
welcome to the site. an intake is a good first choice

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Welcome! nice choice on an 06 Vic red sedan. Lol. If ya want some tips on modding, you can pm me

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
you guys/gals have any modding suggestions?
http://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/chevy-cobalt-owners-lounge/13069-mods-cost-less-than-100-a.html

That will give you a little idea of some things to do that aren't that expensive to start.
hi there - congrats on the new balt!

the mods list/link above there is a good resource. and to echo others here, debadging is the cheapest, quickest (under 30 mins really), and most easy way to make your car stand out and look even nicer. then there's painting your dash trim, pedal covers, floormats, interior LEDs, etc. for some other cheap mods.

if you have any questions, let us know!

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks you guys made me feel very welcomed. I will look into some of those mods.

PS i might have just gotten my first ticket with cobalt woot! lol

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
lol congrats. theres an intake thread to give you a better idea on prices/specs etc. I personally paid $300(canadian, at my door)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.