Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I'm Mike from WI and I drive an 07 Cobalt LS Coupe which I hate. Just on here to look for some body parts. So I can fix it and get rid of this pile of shit.

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Alright.....welcome to Yc.com!

Try Ebay, Craiglist, Maybe some local junkyards for parts.<<<<< Just a suggestion.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Hmmmm.... Maybe try COBALTSS.NET. They have the same additude you do :) We love our balts. I have no problems with it. Seems to be you caused the problems in the car since you are looking for "bodyparts".....

·
Registered
276 Posts
:blink: ok... umm... hi... first off sorry yours is a piece of sh*t lol... second off tell us why you think yours is so bad... maybe we can help you out with finding the body parts and things of that nature... but why do you hate your car in general... and please... you seem like the kinda person who will write back with alot of CAPS and :mad: faces... just a little story about why it has treated you so badly shall suffice.

other than that WELCOME!

·
Registered
821 Posts
lemme guess..... your 6ft 2, 340 lbs and bought it cuz it was a great deal..... and you hate your lil POS car since its so hard to get in and out of? lol

Go trade YOUR crappy car in for a chevy astro van or something that will fit that gigantic gargantuan lazy keester

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
lemme guess..... your 6ft 2, 340 lbs and bought it cuz it was a great deal..... and you hate your lil POS car since its so hard to get in and out of? lol

Go trade YOUR crappy car in for a chevy astro van or something that will fit that gigantic gargantuan lazy keester
eeewwwwww......

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well I had an 05 Dodge SRT-4 and it got tboned so i wanted to save some money so i bought a new cobalt. i worked at a chevy dealer so i went that path they didn't have any manuals on the lot so they were going to do a dealer trade but when the day came for me to take delivery they said they couldn't anymore so they told me to pick one off the lot, at the time i didn't care but now i hate it. I hate automatics. I don't really hate it i just wanted to see the reactions i got. its a nice reliable car and has potential. somebody ran into me and i didn't file a claim so i'm going to fix it repaint it and do a 5speed swap then turbo it. thats the basis of the story

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.