Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All new ballasts and bulbs, have a anti-flicker harness in and the driver's side bulb still flickers and is whiter than the other 6000K bulb. I can't figure out how to fix this issue.

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt 2.2L Base.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
What brand and do you have a harness or stock wiring. I have the 9007 harness and no issues as well as all Morimoto parts.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
So eBay quality, get good parts and you won't have an issue.

You better not be running those in the stock housing.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
The Morimoto HID's are great I have 2 sets on my SS, and love them.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Yup, my friend bought eBay hids and had nothing but problems with different colored bulbs

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
You don't learn do you, another POS kit, yes it has a warranty, it'll take 2 or more weeks if you need them replaced.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No need to be rude. You don't know my financial standing. Like I said out of all of the reviews I've seen on ALL hid kits on numerous forums almost 90% of the people said DDM tuning and very rarely had any issues with them. I'd rather spend $60 on a kit with numerous positive reviews than a $150 with no reviews.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I'm just saying you didn't really get anything better.

You can run halogens in the projector housing, maybe you should just do that if funds are tight. BTW five 5 star reviews.
H1: Morimoto Elite HID System - HID Systems from The Retrofit Source Inc

They'll fire faster, more consistently and are OEM quality which is why they cost more. I have both a set of Morimoto HID's for my headlights in a retrofit H1 and a kit for my fogs that aren't connected yet.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I wouldn't buy from him, he screwed over tons on people on CSS.

·
Registered
56 Posts
im running beamers h1 hids kit have done me no wrong so far.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
It's only been recent, people have been waiting months to get things they ordered, like 3+ and he's always have an excuse, if half the things he said were true he'd have the worst luck of anyone.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I'm still saying the Morimoto stuff is much better.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.