Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is probably a stupid question, but hear me out.

Yesterday, I did the Bi-Xenon HID conversion kit on my 06 Cobalt. They worked and didn't give me any problems yesterday during the nighttime. I tried them this morning when I took the car for a cruise and neither my lowbeam/hi-beam headlights worked at all. I figured that it could just be because it's light out, but even switching the autolight setting off and trying to turn on my low or hi beams still won't turn them on.

Another thing, When I use my keyless entry to lock or unlock my car, the hids don't light up like they did yesterday.

Anyone have any suggestions on why they could work perfectly one day and then not work at all the next?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
try to check your fuses headlight fuses under the hood.

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

also try doing a search on the forum, im not too well versed in headlight problems

should also be moved to problems and service subforum but i dont think i can move it there.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The weird thing is if I flick my hibeams, (by pulling the lever towards me) they stay on. But if I was to try and leave my hibeams on by pushing the lever the other way they don't come on at all.

What would cause this?

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts

check if all fuses that have to do with headlights are not burned

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.