Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my next paycheck i am wanting to get some HIDS, or something for my car. Something not too expensive because ya know i work at mcdonalds /: but any suggestions? mods that would look good?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
you only got a single xenon, he has to get the bulb that goes from high to low with his stock lights jimbo

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
is it hard to install precut tint? /: and thats a little much, i gotta pay insurance, i'm 16, i work at mcdonalds, i party and vacation a lot. soooo.. /: but 65 isn't bad at all.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
/: but 65 isn't bad at all.
you have to get the bi-xenon's for 120 unless you dont want a high beam...im not a tint guy, ive had all mine done, you could nightshade your tails for about $20 total??? debadge for $5 (fishing line and goo gone)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yay thats what i want.. hahaha. sorry i'm not all to good with cars /: but how much to get it installed? and anyone here have a yellow balt in myrtle beach?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
well installation will be a *****, your stock exhaust is 1 7/8" or 1 3/4"...not sure, but the place will try to rape you for a reducer, find out the size, and go get a just per se 1 7/8" to 2.5" reducer...at an automotive retailer...just sayin

·
Registered
248 Posts
yay thats what i want.. hahaha. sorry i'm not all to good with cars /: but how much to get it installed? and anyone here have a yellow balt in myrtle beach?
any muffler shop should be able to make it work. they will get a piece of pipe the size of your stock pipe and stretch out one of the ends in diameter to fit the muffler (in this case 4") and then they weld...make sure to be picky about how they center it and how far they make it stick out or in.

a good price is 30 bucks.

dont pay more than 40

but well i guess it all depends on where you live...here in texas the economy is not so bad so there is still bargains.

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
Good god do not put that muffler on there.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I have no comment about the comment of stretching the pipe to 4", it's a 2.5" inlet and a 4" outlet...I'll keep my feelings to myself...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.