Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have HIDs avaiable now for as little as $135 shipped to the lower 48 with Canadian orders only being $10 for shipping. The HID's are directly from 3BSpec, and come in 5000K, 6000K, 8000K, 10000K, and 12000K.

Anyone that is interested in a set of headlight and fog light HIDs, we will sell you a combo for $260.

For a limited time we will allow you to upgrade to slim ballasts at no extra cost. During checkout simple state your Screen name on this site. Slim ballasts make it alot easier to install/mount the ballast in general.

We are also offering the 3rd generation style projector housing for $200 shipped. Or you can get both the projectors and HID's for $320. Will have to PM us for this package.

Click here to purchase your HIDs.

Any problems or questions PM me.

Before

After

Before

After

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
are these mounted in a projector housing or a regular stock reflector housing?
The kits are just for the HID's. Doesn't include projectors.

If your refferring to the car in the picture that was my girlfriends G5. We have since put in projectors, but the pictures are from when she had the reflector style housing.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The girlfriend love's them. We both hated how dim the lights were from the factory. Made is so hard to drive at night, and we both do alot of driving at night on backroads.

·
Registered
464 Posts
If I had the money I'd be all over this but alas... I am broke :( Free bump tho!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I might order the 8K's i dont drive much @ night now. But i will when i start going back to school in a month. Mabe i will save thise link til then.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
is this a plug and play ? also ... is their a waranty ?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
two more questions....can we also upgrade to the "slim ballasts at no extra cost" with the combo? also is tax included or not?
No tax unless your in CT. Yes you get the slim ballast upgrade at no additional cost wether or not you get the projectors.

is this a plug and play ? also ... is their a waranty ?
100% plug and play. Comes with a 1 year warranty.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Ok ... great to know. thank you.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.