1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
well if you don't care what people think, go for it. its got a lot of glare

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
replace the assembly. if u just run em in the highs its fine cause it wont blind anyone

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
basically the reflector that shines the light forward cause a lot of glare if used with hids so it's harder on other drivers. if you run a high end halogen for the lows ur ok and then go hids for the high beams where it won't be in anyones eyes

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
honestly im blinded by hids on stock headlights all the time. by trucks ,300c, maximas. everything so just go ahead and do it if ya want. its been discussed 10000000000000000000000000000000 times.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
i dont think you can get two bulbs in there sprite
i thought they ran seperate ones for highs and lows... I know honda(past car) doesn't but all the other gms ive seen have... have really looked at mine yet

·
Registered
130 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
x3! i still get brighted with my low beams on. so i show them my brights, and get the oh s*** turn em off flashes!:laugh:
Me too. I usually just flick my brights and they quit with thiers, but every now and then I'll catch this person who doesn't seem to understand and continues to morse code me with thier lights. It's be funny if I wasn't going blind in the process.

I do not like overly bright lights, they hurt.

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Nope. Just one single one. I've messed around with all kinda bulbs on the Cobalt, only one that I've really liked are the Sylvania Silver Star Ultras (At least that's what I believe they are.). They're pretty damn bright, but that's just not good enough for me. I'm gettin' some HIDs from this site. HID Kits: DDM Tuning - HID Kits, HID Bulbs, DEPO Lighting, BMW and Porsche Performance Accessories <--- They've got fair pricing, I want some CCFL projectors too..
ultras are the best halogen headlight out there right now, but if you get real HID lights i really think you should put them in a projector housing

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.