Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im getting hids which is better i want a slight blue tint to it so should i get 6000k or 8000k?

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
depends where you're getting them from...I suggest MKULREY13's HID kits..buyhids.com...check it out

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was gonna get from ddm tuning since i lack the money to buy MKULREY13's kits

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
8000k but for DDM's kits, there's barely any blue in their 8000k so i would go 10 000k with their kits, if you go with mkulrey's kit, 8000k should be the right blue. Either way the kits are pretty cheap. And bi-xenon is a must :D

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
I have 12000 from ddm and i wouldnt get 12000 i would go with 6000 or 8000 if you read the site it says that 12000 is for a certain look its not very visible. Im gettin new bulbs for my ddm kit soon. Just remeber it will take a while for them to come in took mine 2 weeks and the box is huge lol. But they work great.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm looking at DDMs site right now. I want to get 8000k for my headlights, but im not sure what the difference between 35/55 watt is or anything in the bulb type section. Anyone mind helping?

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
dont get slim. its only if space is REALLY tight and with our cars you can just mount the ballast under the headlight assembly, no problem. I have 35w

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well after alot of thinking i finally ordered them i got Mkulrey13's 9007 high/low 8000k hid kit cant wait for them to come so i can install them when they do ill take a pic and post.

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
i would have went with ddm only because there cheaper and the same thing. but go with 35 55 makes them moer blue

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
meh. cheaper isn't always a good thing

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
its not but it has a lifetime warranty and i have heard only great stuff about them

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.