Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone i got my H.I.D kit hook up today i think the hardest part of it was taking the headlight in and out that took me the longest.Also finding a place to mount the box . Everything else went great they are 55w 12000 9007 bulbs. can wait to see them tonight i will post pics when i get them. i think there going to look great.I got my hid kit from DDM tuning it was 57 dollers with shipping if i was closer it would have been like 45 but o well.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
nice! you're gonna love em. they make a huge difference

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i didint get the hi just the low and they arent very blue they are kind of white they look good i mounted the one on the wall my cold air intake and the other one by the front grill they wouldnt fit under the headlight bracket. Yes its the whole kit i also replaced my license plate bulb with a l.e.d strip

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
i didint get the hi just the low and they arent very blue they are kind of white they look good i mounted the one on the wall my cold air intake and the other one by the front grill they wouldnt fit under the headlight bracket. Yes its the whole kit i also replaced my license plate bulb with a l.e.d strip
If you got the 35w they would of been more blue. just saying

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.