Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HIDWerks.com TAX Sale
HID Kits, Reverse HID Kits, LEDs

Its that time of the year folks. Why not spend your extra money on some CAR PARTS! You'll should know by now how these groupbuys work. If not please read below 10 times then PM me and ask.

*PLEASE READ*
Sale Ends 3/31/12. Product ships 2 WEEKS AFTER SALE ENDS. Please know this, Understand this, and dont question it. I will not ship product early. If you need it sooner then please PM me and i can sell you the product at full price.

Let the sale begin! :guns:

Click Here To Order ---> Click Me

1. HIDWerks Xenon & Bi-Xenon Kits
- Originally: $99.99 & $149.99
- Group buy Price: $48.99 & $89.99

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

2. HID Reverse Lights Kit
- Originally: $69.99
- Group buy Price: $49.99

3. LED Packages
- Originally: $7.99 & Up
- Group buy Price: $4.99 & Up

4. Lanyards
- Originally: $14.99
- Group buy Price: $10.99

5. LED Cupholder Kits
- Originally: $25.99
- Group buy Price: $16.99

6. Switchback LED Kits
- Originally: $79.99
- Group buy Price: $64.99

7. LED 3rd Brake Light
- Originally: $49.99
- Group buy Price: $39.99

8. LED Packages
- Originally: $270.00
- Group buy Price: $245.99 & Up

Click Here To Order ---> Click Me[/B]

Any Questions Please PM me, Im always here to answer.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump!

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

bump

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Wish I could afford new Bi-Xenon's, maybe next go around! +1 for great deals!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Yeah, what's with the cheap O/E bulb & socket set for the rear plate? Gone through 2 in 7 months. In my state(NY) it needs to work to pass inspection. Just more B.S. - the cops headlights should be plenty bright enough to read my plate if need be......

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Few questions, Number 1 on your list, the xenon and bi-xenon kit. Do they fit in the factory headlight housings? Will I be able to aim them? Whats the difference between the 2? Will they piss off oncoming traffic? Do they come in different colors? Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Bi xenon are for stock headlights and gives you high beam and low beam. The normal ones are just low beam.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

You should be able to aim them like your normal bulbs

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

I never ever got flashed with my bi xenon bulbs, make sure you get 9007 for stock headlights

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Few questions, Number 1 on your list, the xenon and bi-xenon kit. Do they fit in the factory headlight housings? Will I be able to aim them? Whats the difference between the 2? Will they piss off oncoming traffic? Do they come in different colors? Thanks in advance
Xenon is LOW beams only (9007) and Bi-Xenon is Low & High Beams (9007). Our headlights do not produce glare which is shocking but the way they are designed they are actually pretty decent. We have 4,300k (OEM), 5,000k (OEM White), 6,000k (Pure White), 8,000k (White/Blue) 10,000k (Blue), and 12k (Deep blue)

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
So the bi xenon lights fit in the factory spot? I want the brightest white light I can get

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Pm me a price on the 6k hyper white bi xenon kit. Dont care about the group buy price. Shipping and all to 41040 please

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So the bi xenon lights fit in the factory spot? I want the brightest white light I can get

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Pm me a price on the 6k hyper white bi xenon kit. Dont care about the group buy price. Shipping and all to 41040 please
PMd

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
projectors usually use H7, my gen 4's use H7

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.