Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dont know exactly how these bulbs and headlights work... on my last car i had high and low seperate bulbs and what i am wanting was easy to do. i want to be able to fab my lighting wiring or something so when you turn on high beams the lows are on two... without holding the high beam pulled to you versus away is just highs any ideas...?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Don't think it's possible unless you buy the project headlights as the stock headlights are dual... you have high and low beams on the same bulb.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
true... but i dont know if you know this... you probably do. some night turn on your headlights... then turn on the high beams (by pushing the lever away from you) then pull it towards you and hold it. you will notice when you pull it to you that they are both on. anyone know how they work, or have a wiring diagram or something. i hate my light pattern and use my highs all the time on my way to work at 3am on backroads.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
DENMAD is correct... An excellant company called PAINLESS WIRING makes hi-beam relays so both beams light at same time...BUT... only on separate hi and low beam bulbs,,, not both in one bulb that we have. Also will not work if DRL's are on headlights and not parks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.