Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay first of all I know there are a million threads asking this question lol

I have a 2007 LS and lately I have been considering doing a little more to make my body look a little less stock in the near future (body kit, spoiler, etc). As of now I want to just keep it simple and go for a new look with a spoiler.
So should I just stick with my low-rise stock spoiler or should I go for a new look by rockin' the high rise...or neither...and just buy a wingless trunk???

Opinions are greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
any pics of the back of your car?

probably stick with low rise though

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Low rise, I love my low rise spoiler, Gives it a sporty look without being flashy.

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Stick with the low rise spoiler, tasteful and nice looking. The high rise is little too much for our cars IMO.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gosh...so much controversy lol
I like the way that the low rise looks but there is something about the high rise that makes the SS look a bit more sporty IMO.
Idk I guess everyone has their taste...for now I'm staying low rise but maybe after the purchase of a body kit later on down the road I might sport the high rise.
I will just have to wait and see if my taste changes I guess XD

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have a high rise and a low rise, and i wish i had a wingless trunk lol
I hate to admit it but this is probably how I will be in the end lol :nuts:

·
Registered
745 Posts
go low-rise and buy my low-rise lol, because i welded my wing holes shut, and repainted my trunk so never again will i be using it lol

·
Registered
127 Posts
If your still accepting votes... I vote wingless. My 09' LT came wingless and after seeing many LT's and LS's on the road, I am glad it came from the factory with no wing. Just my 2 cents.

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Low-rise or wingless.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.