Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i wanna get a spoiler but the low rise is too common. how will the SS high rise look if i put it on my LS sedan. keep in mind i have the SS front bumper, rims, and im lowered so maybe thatll change your guys' opinions...tell me wat you think

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
only the front bumper? prolly wouldnt look too bad if you had the side skirts and rear bumper

·
Registered
866 Posts
Dont do it man that would look waaaaaack

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

not trying to be mean but you know...

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dont do it man that would look waaaaaack

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

not trying to be mean but you know...
yea yea i know. thats why i posted this thread. for opinions. does anyone have suggestions for spoilers besides the lowrise..no aluminum wings either ok this isnt fast and the furious haha

·
Registered
547 Posts
yea bro i saw a yellow cobalt ls today with half its bumper hanging off with the ss spoiler on it and it was completely stock running on hubcaps and everything and he even had the nerve to debadge just the ls as if it was an ss or something it looked super tacky complete ricer....dont do it.

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
I have the coupe OEM spoiler on my sedan and looks good. By high rise are you talking the spoiler that is about 7-9 inches tall? I have the coupe spoiler that is about 3-4 inches off the trunk deck and is similar to the sedan spoiler just little taller, I dont have that huge spoiler.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
i've got a high rise spoiler....but its a two door
please tell me that wing offers lift? lol at least you tried to color match it. props for that at least.

that would be cool, a spoiler that could be tuned to lift the back end up to offer less resistance on like a 1/4 mile run. (but would likely kill you in a turn...so maybe not)

but to the op, I'd say try the coupe spoiler. shouldn't look too bad. not as bad as the ss one at least.

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Here is a pic of the standard coupe spoiler on a sedan. Got it off Ebay few years ago painted to match for $150ish to my door, 3 wks later they were $80 plus shipping from same place, cant remember the EbayID though.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.