Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last post I saw about the highest mileage was from august of 2009, it had one owner having around 114,000 miles on their cobalt. I use mine for delivering pizzas 5 nights a week mostly in town, haven't done any engine or transmission work to it aside from general preventative maintenance, oil changes every 3000 miles, topping off trans fluid whenever needed and so forth. I just cracked over to 246,000 miles. Is that the highest currently?

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
57k km on my cruze.

·
Registered
168 Posts
47k miles on mine.....thought I read somewhere a Cobalt at 600k miles

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow, I see many of you have over 100k miles.

What all have you guys had to replace or fix?

I ask cause my old co-worker is selling her 2008 base model, automatic, 4-door cobalt for $2k. Has 106k miles on it. All she's done is oil changes.

·
Registered
350 Posts
When mine had 106,000 miles, I took it on a road trip from SW Washington to LA to Goodyear, AZ to The Grand Canyon to Las Vegas and back. 3,100 miles of driving without a single issue. About a week later, it started acting up on a trip to Crater Lake and back. Ended up being a dirty MAF sensor. At 165,000, I'm going to need to replace my steering shaft soon. Both my rear springs are broken at the bottom. It's been throwing a PO446 code I've been clearing. Started throwing a code for O2 sensor #2. So, I'm getting a small mental list of things I probably should think about replacing soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.