Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So Saturday night I was at the spring car races with my crew and I went you to my car to get my phone from charging and came out to my front being pretty messed up. I'm pretty sure that a truck backed into it because it has a hitch hole in the bumper.. I have a bumper cover but I need a hood and a bumper reinforcement. I'm in Hershey pa and will drive anywhere in pa and some close states for parts.. I know shipping for these things will be a bitch. Especially the hood. I have to replace all this out of my pocket because my insurance company is a bunch of assholes and would drop me if I told them about this because of a previous accident. If anyone knows of any of these parts for sale please let me know!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Your rates shouldn't be dinged. It was a hit and run, and you weren't even in your car. No idea where you can get parts locally, but might be a good time to get a SS bumper :)

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
The asshole isn't your insurance guy, it's the jerk that backed into you and left.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Trowe10,
Sux about the hit and run, just happened to me. That's why I need to buy your stock lights, LOL!
Anyway, I found a genuine gm bumper off ebay last year that came off a parted out cobalt. Take your time and look around and you can find good deals.....but like stratosproject says.....maybe get an SS bumper?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really want one but I'm short on money and I just found a black stock lt bumper like mine for $75. It's still wrapped up in the package so I'm gettin it. I really really want an as bumper but I hate driving around looking like this...

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
What a jackass.
Go back and check for cameras

·
Registered
267 Posts
My whole side from bumper to bumper got taken out....by a drunk driver at 7:45am.
And while waiting for the cops in the cold didn't notice till he took off...an it's the assholes house...
Neighbor 2blocks down....yeah nice way to meet the neighbors ..and he's a military retard...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.