Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I don't normally post too much but I was on ym way to work this morning and I was coming to a stop but when i took off the car almost was hitching or hesitating like three times before it would actually go. It is an auto trans and it's a 2008 ls, 2 door! I've only had the car three months :mad: It hasn't happend yet again.
Anyone had this problem before?
I have an appointment to get it checked out tomorow!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Very difficult to diagnose this without looking at the car, especially considering it was one-time. Dealer may find a cause if a code was stored in the ECM, but if no code was stored -- because it happened once -- they'll have a hard time finding it too.

Water could cause the problem you describe -- if the humidity was high and you had dew all over the car, for example.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey,
Thanks for your help! They are going to put the car on the computer so hopefully they find something. And there was dew all over the car too. Oh well, it's a waiting game now.
Thanks Again

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Me Again,
They put my car on the computer but nothing was recorded and they couldnt get the car to do the same thing as it did to me and it has not happend again but they did hear a vibration in my front end..... I have to get my steering column replaced! Lucky for Warranty!

·
Registered
1 Posts
My car does this all the time. Especially right after I start it in the mornings. I had the codes checked and was told it was the mass air sensor reading a lean condition. I replaced the sensor but still have the problem. I'll let you know when I figure out the solution.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Yea check out that MAF sensor... It's a bastid sometimes :laugh:

·
Registered
56 Posts
sorry to bring this thread back up, however... i had a problem with the MAF sensor reading stupid things as well. i took it to the shop and they tracked it down to the i BELIEVE the yellow wire? on the pigtail for the MAF sensor had pulled out. they spliced it back together and sent me on my way. maybe this will help you.

·
Registered
802 Posts
wen's the last time you changed the oil.... could also be somehting in the drive by wire system... cobalts are pretty much none to have weak ground's adding more ground's really does help alot...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.