Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok well it was raining yesterday nothing to serious just drizzle while I was driving with my girlfriend back home the lights flickered in the radio and odometer off and then on just one time the whole trip I had the running lights on and I took the HVAC apart to see how many LEDs I'll need to change out for the blue one so I took it apart and put it back together and pluged it all in but for some reason only 2 LEDs are out in the HVAC and its all plugged in right... it works n all its just the two LEDs could it of been that? For the reason. Of the flicker? Or do I need to get my battery check? Any ideas? The car starts normal and all its just that, that kinda freaked me out Lol and I thought it was my eyes til my girlfriend said she saw it also...help..thanks..

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
If the bulbs are original and you took the HVAC unit out of the car and manhandled it a little bit, chances are bulb filaments broke. I see that all the time with clusters. After being on for so long filaments get brittle and easily break or burn out if you knock them around.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.