Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok im confused. I used to work at a gm garage and ordered parts from there and stuff so they had my vin number. So they send me offers and junk stuff in the mail. Well i was reading it today cuz i was bored and it said my cobalt was a LS level 2? what does this mean?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Ok im confused. I used to work at a gm garage and ordered parts from there and stuff so they had my vin number. So they send me offers and junk stuff in the mail. Well i was reading it today cuz i was bored and it said my cobalt was a LS level 2? what does this mean?
well, im going to say its probably the supercharged ls with 5lug wheels and automatic...lol...no jk, where abouts is bridgeport? Im in Cross Lanes,WV along with 2 other black cobalts(an ls and an ss/tc, and me a lt sedan) and a black g5 in hurricane, WV....

on a serious note, i think it could be a more "luxoriuos model"...there is an LT2 model i believe, whats in it idk, but i think there is....

·
Registered
611 Posts
that's what my letter said that i just got in the mail for some maintenance i'm supposed to bring it in for...

·
Registered
567 Posts
yep. lt2 normally is the sports package... which is the black vents on the front bumper....
Thats an option? why wouldn't you want them to color match the bumper.....I was glad they weren't black....not knocking anyone who has the black inserts and likes them, just not my pref. but i kinda thought it was like the caviler with the gray bumpers instead of the painted ones....

·
Registered
507 Posts
Thats an option? why wouldn't you want them to color match the bumper.....I was glad they weren't black....not knocking anyone who has the black inserts and likes them, just not my pref. but i kinda thought it was like the caviler with the gray bumpers instead of the painted ones....
at first i hated them, but its something diff cuz to me the color matched on the base models just makes them look cheap. im the only sporty cobalt in town and besides my upgrades the bumper is a dead give away that its mine. so im unique.:love:

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I'd imagine the levels just denote the options. There are LS models that have things like power windows, locks, auto trans... but there are also ones that are basically bare bones and lack pretty much any options.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Well mine is the bare bones cobalt no power windows or cruise and my letter said it was a level 2...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.