1,442 Posts
hockey sucks, gtfo.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Canadiens and Boston tonight WOOT! But I won't be watching...got some cover letters to write for job applications :D

·
Registered
135 Posts
Glad hockey is back. I'm a Flyers fan and always look forward to the Flyers/Pens games. I don't get excited over preseason because it means NOTHING. It's just fun to watch the young players.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Go Pens

Good luck with Job apps.
Thanks! it's for my january 2011 work term semester for school. Should be fun!!!

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Glad hockey is back. I'm a Flyers fan and always look forward to the Flyers/Pens games. I don't get excited over preseason because it means NOTHING. It's just fun to watch the young players.
How long you been a Flyers fan? Used to have a cousin who played with them a few years back. Got to meet the team and everything! :D

·
Registered
135 Posts
Nice! Who was it? I've been a fan since 2003. I never watched hockey because it always seemed so boring. Then I happened to be at my brother/sister-in-law's house and they're big Flyers fans and within minutes I was into it. Ever since, I don't miss a game. Between watching the Flyers and the Eagles, my blood pressure is through the roof:laugh:

It's such a great sport. Drama-free for the most part, unlike the NFL and NBA.

·
Registered
135 Posts
:rolleyes:

The Pens are no doubt an annual contender, but every fan should give Lemieux a complimentary rocket polishing. Had it not been for his contribution to pulling that franchise out of the crapper, you guys wouldn't even have a team to root for. I'm looking forward to some more exciting Flyers/Pens games this year!

·
Registered
135 Posts
You are correct, Mario is the man and yes without him there would be no Pens. I love the Philly / Pitt games, they are my fave. oh and Pitt / Caps.
Pitt/Caps games are definitely great as well! Sometimes it's too hyped up as Sid vs Ovi but both always deliver.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Nice! Who was it? I've been a fan since 2003. I never watched hockey because it always seemed so boring. Then I happened to be at my brother/sister-in-law's house and they're big Flyers fans and within minutes I was into it. Ever since, I don't miss a game. Between watching the Flyers and the Eagles, my blood pressure is through the roof:laugh:

It's such a great sport. Drama-free for the most part, unlike the NFL and NBA.
His name is Dan Mcgillis, defencemen. He played for the bruins for a bit as well. Started on the oilers way back when. He's playing for Germany now. I'm a canadiens fan now though!! Lool

·
Say What again!
6,036 Posts
Obviously a Wings fan...:bigsmile:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.