Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:blink:

:blink:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Yeah i know.. i walked to class this morning in it.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
umbrella? lol I have one on the side pocket of my driver side door always.

·
Registered
254 Posts
i work on the car in the garage when it rain, which is quite often, but i don't live on the east coast, im on the west coast so all sunny here for the moment!

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Yeah and i delivered beer today in that shit aswell.

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
I put my fog lights in in it, I know, I have a problem. lol
working on your car in the rain is fun! :laugh:... after i moved to WA in sept.
EVERY time i start working on mine, or my gfs car out of want or necessity it starts raining at the point of no return. then it seems to stop right after the finishing!
god i need a garage! :laugh:
btw glad to hear you got your foglights in. still jealous of your new bumper! :bigsmile:

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
EVERY time i start working on mine, or my gfs car out of want or necessity it starts raining at the point of no return. then it seems to stop right after the finishing!
btw glad to hear you got your foglights in. still jealous of your new bumper! :bigsmile:
exactly what happened today. I was like WTF?! and Thanks!

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
how the hell do u keep a car clean??? :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
how the hell do u keep a car clean??? :lol:
unfortunately i really dont. :sad2: i tried to fight it for the first couple months. but its a loosing battle in the pacific nw! (its like shoveling snow in a blizzard!) you just get sick of washing your car, and then having it rain the next day! yellow is a bad color car to have here.:laugh: but its cool, im only here till my gf graduates culinary school in a few months!

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
eh id be a lazy ass and never wash it and let the rain do it lol but damn sounds mad annoying

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
eh id be a lazy ass and never wash it and let the rain do it lol but damn sounds mad annoying
i thought the rain would do it too. it does in the front. but my rear quarter panels and bumper look like shit cause brown (dirt from the road, mixed with water) makes them always dirty.:mad: damn wider than stock tires. :laugh: and i dont want 4x4 mud flaps even though my car looks like a 4 wheel drive cause its not dropped yet. :bigsmile:

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
rofl eh just take a quick power washer to that shit ;)

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol cleaned out my garage FTW!

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
That's nothing. I put my HIDs in in 17 degree weather AND it was snowing. I WIN! :laugh:
Dude, I put in my oil pressure gauge/volt gauge in -12 degree weather because it was my only day off and I wanted them in badly.:smile1:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.