Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
I'm sure it would work, but i'm nt sure how long it would last and still look good. lol good cheap mod though..

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Well I did it, took all of 15 min. I took out the screws under the bumper in hopes that i could put them in the foam to hold it, but only a few caught, so maybe I'll have to put a couple more in tomorrow. I got the 16 ft. roll of Frost King garage door bottom seal nail-on rubber (I got 16 ft. in case it 1)didn't work on the first try or 2)got torn off by my driveway or a speed bump) and 3M indoor/ outdoor mounting tape. I only got one pic before it got too dark with my crappy phone. I'll try to get one tomorrow after work. I can't say I LOVE it, but I like it. It adds a nice flare I think, with a minimum amount of rice, but a lot of ghetto! lol

Again really crappy phone... It looks better when you can see the whole car, but with this phone you may not even see it at that distance.:roll:

EDIT: I put the tape at the very edge of the strip, and lined up the bend in the weather strip with the edge of the bumper... if that makes any sense. lol With the tape so far back it's not visible at all, and the strip comes off the bumper right as it bends up.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Nice little DIY Chin spoiler

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Looks good on the LS.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Please post more pics wwhen you get the chance