·
Registered
166 Posts
i really hope you kidding

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Don't hate on it. no one else has tried anything like this before. Actually its a manual shifter rigged to work on a automatic. the electrical tape is on there cause in that pic everything wasn't glued down at that time. and its not loose it has a screw in the bottom. if you are coming to the meet up in PA you'll see the finished result.

·
Registered
156 Posts
put up a pic of the finished result... maybe it looks better without all the tape on it. And actually i have seen something like this before, a friend of mine made one except he used a switch from a plane... it actually looked kinda cool, i wish i had a pic of it

·
Registered
151 Posts
Don't hate on it. no one else has tried anything like this before. Actually its a manual shifter rigged to work on a automatic. the electrical tape is on there cause in that pic everything wasn't glued down at that time. and its not loose it has a screw in the bottom. if you are coming to the meet up in PA you'll see the finished result.
the lakemeet in pa?

·
Registered
680 Posts
Boot-to-the-legged

·
Registered
78 Posts
I thought that was a joke...Like when Honda owners joke around and duct tape cardboard "bodykits" onto their civics. Wow.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.