Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before we got together, apparently she, my wife, had a previous problem with her hood in which Chevy put a spacer on each side, under the hood, and it always sat a little higher then it should have but whatever... it worked... didnt matter... now i just noticed a few days ago the left side of the hood is sitting significantly higher the right, literally not even touching the spacer on the left hand side, i would "guestimate" almost an inch of space between the hood and the car... now it latches, and lifts correctly, theres no objects in the way... i didnt know if this was a common quick fix or what but i figured id ask on here before going to the chevy dealer and paying a premium rate for something i might be able to fix. Thanks for the help guys!

·
Registered
100 Posts
I don't know if this will help but i had a similar problem with a gap between my hood and the car and how i fixed it is i found these black knobs under the hood near the headlights and you turn them clockwise to lower the hood. Hope this helps.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.