Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
eww, i would totally choose a optima over that lol

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

but yay to you

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
You hated your cobalt? And that was the worst car yoube owned? Havent owned too many cars have we? Lol

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Lemons are always possible, but you probably made a used car dealer laugh all the way to the bank and a happy Cobalt enthusiast down the road. Since you took care of all the recalls he'll enjoy a trouble free car for the next 5 years.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Should of gotten the 2014 kia forte since they redesigned it.... Good luck with the new car. I havent had any issues with my cobalt but I know your pain with owning a lemon aka my 2001 honda civic. That thing always was broken.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Forte is nice and cobalt isn't my first choice but worst car you ever owned? I doubt it

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
he obviously hasn't owned anything else.
I love my K0B4LT

·
Registered
101 Posts
Sorry to hear that your Cobalt was a bad car to you. But coming onto this Cobalt forum and talking smack about your Cobalt and putting your Kia on a pedestal to me is disrespect to the forum. But you do have a freedom of choice.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Sorry to hear that your Cobalt was a bad car to you. But coming onto this Cobalt forum and talking smack about your Cobalt and putting your Kia on a pedestal to me is disrespect to the forum. But you do have a freedom of choice.
I find it funny how he's boasting how reliable a brand new car is to his used cobalt. Of course new will be reliable!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.