Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This just happen a week ago. My remote was not working and i replaced the rubber flap and cleaned the remote before putting it back together. When I pressed the lock door button it work! But now it beeps 3 times along with the 4 way flashers. I did some research and was told to disconnect the car battery for 10 minutes when I connected the battery the alarm when off and i used the remote to shut it off. It didn't work. When I unlock the doors with the remote it honks 3 times with the lights. and when i get in the car and shut the door it honks 3 times again. All the doors, truck and hood are closed. When i lock the doors with one door open the yellow icon that tells me the system is not armed starts to flash. So i did that to all the doors, truck and hood and when I close them the light system light stops flashing and ready to be locked. I don't know what happen to my car but it gets annoying when I get to the store and the car starts to beep and when I get off the car and close the door it beep again even before I use the remote to lock the doors..
Does anyone have a cure for this weird behavior that my car is doing?

:frown2:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.