Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i took my car in to a local chevy dealer for spots where the clear coat was peeling off the car. some of the people were very rude and they even had a debate over what was a rock chip or clear coat peeling. so finally they agree to fix it. the trunk and the hood they agreed to repaint. well 3 days later, today, i pick up my car and the paint on the trunk is decent but the hood is all uneven and it has white smudge looking spots and its very swirly looking. if i would have known it would have came out this bad i would have left it with a peeling clear coat.

i hate to go in the dealer and do more *****ing but i paid plenty enough for the car to have decent service and its under warranty. so i guess ill have to raise some hell for them to repaint it :mad:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ill try to post some soon, i brought it back and they said it was just some wax they didnt take off, it looked different to me but ill truly see if it is when the sun comes up

later today i was showing a guy my center piece decals and i went about half a mile down the road and the whole center piece had fallen off... wtf

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.