Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

How did you find out about Yourcobalt.com?

• Yourcobalt.com decal

Votes: 4 1.1%
  • Another Forum

Votes: 22 6.1%
  • Word of mouth

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Someone referred you

Votes: 12 3.3%
  • Search engine (google, yahoo, etc.)

Votes: 295 82.2%
  • Car show/ meet

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • YC merch. (shirt, calender, hat, etc.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please share)

Votes: 19 5.3%

• Total voters
201 - 209 of 209 Posts

·
Say What again!
5,998 Posts
It's definitely not as active as it was years back. But if you ask a question, you'll more than likely get an answer pretty quickly.

I've been running an M62 on my L61 since summer 2009, so if you have questions about that, feel free to ask.

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
Can't believe I never posted here. I actually joined G5Club first, but it was a ghost town. Decided to check out YC despite originally thinking I wouldn't be welcome since I didn't officially own a Cobalt, but thankfully, I was dead wrong. This is a great community and I've never been prouder to be a part of it. Hell I don't even have my G5 anymore and I'm still here everyday!

Got about 15 posts into CSS and they're a right bunch of douchers, pardon my french.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Can't believe I never posted here. I actually joined G5Club first, but it was a ghost town. Decided to check out YC despite originally thinking I wouldn't be welcome since I didn't officially own a Cobalt, but thankfully, I was dead wrong. This is a great community and I've never been prouder to be a part of it. Hell I don't even have my G5 anymore and I'm still here everyday!

Got about 15 posts into CSS and they're a right bunch of douchers, pardon my french.
Yeah, I didn't care for the CSS crowd either. Never even signed up.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I haven't had my cobalt for 2 years now and I'm still floating and still averaging the #2 poster on the most popular thread.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Waiting for the papers to get signed.

201 - 209 of 209 Posts