Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have some water behind my drivers side headlight and i want to take it apart to clean it up. There is a problem tho,because i realise it is screwed together but i cant take it apart cause it all seems to be stuck to gether by sme sort of glue or foam or something. and im not sure how to get it apart without breaking it. please let me know cause my buddy has the same problem with his 2004 civic SI hatchback

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
So i have some water behind my drivers side headlight and i want to take it apart to clean it up. There is a problem tho,because i realise it is screwed together but i cant take it apart cause it all seems to be stuck to gether by sme sort of glue or foam or something. and im not sure how to get it apart without breaking it. please let me know cause my buddy has the same problem with his 2004 civic SI hatchback
Just go to the dealership and have them do it. The sealing on the headlight is messed up. That's why there is condensation. Happened to me when I first got my balt. They'll replace it with a new one. If you try to clean it up, it will likely keep happening.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok,i just want to clean it up for now untill i can get enough money to either get a new one or go to the dealer. im kind of broke right now otherwise id go to a guy on craigslist who is parting out a 06 ls and buy the headlight i need. he said hed sell it for $35 witch is great except i have like no money what so ever.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.