Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread looks obsolete, I saw some other threads that show the forum has had overhauls and updates.

Is the reason I can't find it anywhere is that signatures are reserved for premium members now? It isn't clear anywhere on the FAQ or in the blurb about premium memberships and I've clicked every single option 3x over for profile and settings and can't locate it anywhere.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
At the top of the page there is small tool bar to the right. Click the button for Account details. ont he nex page opn the left there under where it says account deatils click signature. and from there you can edit your signature. I'm using a computer, so it might be a bit different if your using a phone.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It doesn't exist on my account. Maybe you can only do a signature if you're a premium member by design or maybe it is something that was overlooked? I've seen signatures on other non premium members but they joined many years ago. When you click the signature link on settings what is the URL it takes you to?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
It doesn't exist on my account. Maybe you can only do a signature if you're a premium member by design or maybe it is something that was overlooked? I've seen signatures on other non premium members but they joined many years ago. When you click the signature link on settings what is the URL it takes you to?

View attachment 19598
You may need a certain number of posts. Before it unlocks.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Edit your signature on Your Cobalt - 1.png

·
Registered
26 Posts
Edit your signature on Your Cobalt - 2.png

The rules for smileys has changed as well. The old BB code no longer will work if you edit your signature. I had to change mine just now as it stated text.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts