Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
from what i see .... the oval tip is not going to fit in the round circular cut out on the stock bumper of your car correctly ....not sure if that is an issue or if you care about that or not ....just something you may want to take into consideration

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
The stock cutout on the rear bumper is 4" i believe

·
Registered
3,006 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah really i haven't touched anything with the engine. i think its time. but now im in the air for a muffler for just sound or a header for sound and performance. I just dont have enough for a header at the moment.

·
Registered
594 Posts
the muffler I got is dynomax,its pretty good muffler sound also its not a fart can either.or go with a cherry bomb

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
yeah really i haven't touched anything with the engine. i think its time. but now im in the air for a muffler for just sound or a header for sound and performance. I just dont have enough for a header at the moment.
Well there is little to no point in doing the header without the rest of the exhaust. You won't get your optimum performance gains. IMO if your just going for sound get a muffler, If you want sound and performance, save up and get a full cat-back exhaust system (2.25").

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.