Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a ls coupe and i am getting it lowered 1.3"/1.6" when it comes in the mail this week....so if i would get a SS high rise wing, would it look stupid
(i might eventually get a SS front bumper too)

so whats your thoughts???

·
Registered
462 Posts
Personally, it'd look dumb unless you get rest of the body kit along with the park bench.

Should lower it more too. 1.3/1.6 sounds like a pro-kit and it's not really much lower than stock 4x4 look.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
I have a high rise on my ls but it came on there...but anyway alot of people told me my car would look good with the wing when it is lowered so I would say it will look pretty good!

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Personally I like the ss wing, i have the lower one....if i had to choose between the two i'd be pretty torn. i like them both equally but since my low spoiler came with my ride when i bought it, i would never change it! but the ss front bumper is sick! spend the money there first!

·
Registered
547 Posts
I think the SS balts look better without them, IMO. Get the low rise wing if anything.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Only way the SS wing will look good on an LS or LT is if you have a lip kit or the matching SS bumpers and sideskirts

·
Registered
992 Posts
ITS YOUR CAR...Your the only one driving it. But IMO and many others it just isn't quite right

·
Registered
485 Posts
I'd say get the SS front/rear bumper first before you put the high rise on. I personally don't like the high rise but each to their own.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Get the SS body kit before the wing. and go from there. But thats IMO

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
SS wing is a no go id say. it looks so out of place on a base model.

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
High-rise wing looks dumb, IMO.

·
Registered
450 Posts
wow i'm always the different one... i have a hi rise on my ls but i also have the ss front bumper and side skirts are on the way when it gets warmer... i'm also debadged and will be dropping too... i like it

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
personally i don't think ur lowering it enough
my friend lowered his ls with eibach pro kit and it doesn't even look like its lowered there fore i don't like it

2.0 and 2.5 is a decent drop for the ls
makes it look good with barely any wheel gap

·
Registered
403 Posts
i say go with sportlines from eibach as springs and then get ss body kit then high rise! this is what is in the plan book for mine then eventually turbo or supercharge it!!!! but thats not till much later! definitly do not do high rise with stock ls it just does not look right imo

·
Registered
866 Posts
Personally, it'd look dumb unless you get rest of the body kit along with the park bench.

Should lower it more too. 1.3/1.6 sounds like a pro-kit and it's not really much lower than stock 4x4 look.
lmao! smart ass over here.. :suspicious:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.