·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did I mention that it goes up and down with the push of a button

·
Registered
100 Posts
NICE! I don't think I'll do air ride, but I deff wanna get some drop springs. I wonder if you could get it to lay frame???

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OMG!!!! ummm that is F*[email protected]%*g awesome. I love the look of that and those rims set it off. Good work man.

Thanks guys. Why wouldn't you want to go with air??? It handles great. It has a 9- way adjustable front strut and a KYB rear. I've had it all in the suspension industry and there is nothing I would rather have than air. I still autocross and go to local track days in the same car and people can't believe its on air. Plus it lays low, and clears whatever I need it to in the road.

It will not go any lower. My oil pan is not liking me as is. The cradle is about .5-.75" off the ground. The rear is as low as it will go unless I want to start cutting stuff.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
you're my hero!
That's what I want to do... ooooor buy a minitruck... airride ftw!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is my mini truck:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My wife might not be to happy with me adding another to the list of the loved... lol

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
My wife might not be to happy with me adding another to the list of the loved... lol
:laugh:
well I tried, lol... I want a mini so bad, went to H2K9 this year & that didnt help any... :smile1:

but anywho, yes, nice lookin vehicles! I'll have air one day! lol

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
did lobalt just propose over a forum hahahaha, although from what I do know about you lobalt, this is right down your alley
OMG, this is SOOOO sig'd! LOL :laugh::laugh:
Hey, what can i say, minitrucks have that effect one me, lol

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey its the internet. You all know wht the internet is good for right??? Watchin old episodes of Fraggle Rock. :)
Well Here we go with the internet dating.
I build bagged cars, work for Air Lift Company, travel to any major car show, I like long walks at sema, scared of needles, I call everyone cowboy, I'm married, never home, live on planes and out of hotels most of the time, I'm married, oh and again married... I'm trouble lobalt. The truck is for sale though.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
^
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'd buy the truck if i had the funds... lol

·
Registered
450 Posts
ok i just need to know two things how much can get that setup for? and how long will it take me to install it?

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.