Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

How many people REALLY,TRULY like their cobalt?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
should have made a poll

EDIT: didnt see it.

btw, ya want a sig?

·
Registered
594 Posts
The Cobalt was the car I wanted to get since beginning of 2006 and finally a year later I was able to get one finally.I am happy with the Cobalt and the parts for the cobalt are reasonable for pricing.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I've had my Cobalt since April of 2007, and I like it. I'll keep it for another year or 2 and then look into getting something better. This car was to help build my credit. That or I may get a bike.

·
Registered
768 Posts
I love my cobalt it's semi-easy to customize and a very fun car to drive. This is my first car that actually had some pep to it and it really looks nice. I've gotten a lot of compliments from stock till present.

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Love mine and I have had them all car-wise. I liked the Balt so much I traded for another BUT I had an LS and upgraded to the SS/SC. Not digging the gas mileage, it is good but I am back to putting gas in it every week or so compared to my LS which seemed to go for almost 2 weeks most of the time. That was the main reason I wanted a Balt to begin with, I had a thirsty v8 lux car and was tired of 18.5 mpg at best and I wanted a small two door again. This segment the cobalt is in is my thing I guess, I plan to keep the SS for as long as possible. I may end up w/ a nice second car down the road for DD duty.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Honestly, i HATED my car at first. I had a CR-V for my first car and I loved it. I learned to drive in that car and I did not like driving cars...then gas shot up and i couldnt afford the gas...so i got "stuck" with this car. first off i wanted the coupe...but i wrecked a cougar so my parents said hell no. then in got the sedan and everyone (including my boyfriend) made fun of me and said my car was ugly.i seriously tried to total my car in the first few months so i could get rid of it. now i absolutely adore my car. i still wish i could have gotten the coupe but i love my car. my car has some problems that really annoy me like the "chrome" coming off the door handles and poking everyone and it makes a really funny noise when i have the fan on but its my car and i really really love it...its better than a CR-V, a cougar, and an Integra (which is what my boyfriend drives and it bothers him when i say that lol)

·
Registered
97 Posts
its treatin me good for a year now... good on gas and smooth ride

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.