Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
110 i think, but i'm on my dad's plan and under a ford f-150 as my main car lol. i've got....5 speeding tickets..i think and then i was the victim of two wrecks.

edit-forgot to say i'm about to be 20 and this is full coverage on state farm

·
Get Out The Sawzall
1,856 Posts
$98 per month full coverage, Progressive, it was $130 with state farm. 28 years old, 2010 XFE, 10+ tickets, 2 accidents. had to retake my drivers test once for excessive speeding tickets went over 6 points. I am separated but still married so i get that discount, I own a house so i get that discount. I have not had any accidents or tickets tho for 4 years tho, I removed my 63 Corvair and my s-10 to save some money over the winter since I do not drive them in winter, but with comp on both of them with the Balt I was paying just under $150 per month. $500 deductible, full tort.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Currently 127.xx/mo, only $20 more a month compared to an 8yo Taurus so not that much. I'm 29 with State Farm full coverage.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
$85 a month full coverage with college 3.0 or higher GPA discount
2 tickets :notrust:
19 years old.

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

don't have insurance can't afford it right now but just got a letter from the DMV asking for my proof of insurance and need to get it soon...:(
, come on man that should have been the first thing you did before modding your car. Just get liability that will be cheap, im not trying to be a **** just kinda looking out for you, ive seen what happens to people with no insurance.

·
Registered
575 Posts
, come on man that should have been the first thing you did before modding your car. Just get liability that will be cheap, im not trying to be a **** just kinda looking out for you, ive seen what happens to people with no insurance.[/QUOTE]

what happens?? they take your puppies away??:unsure: no seriously...

·
Registered
441 Posts
$ 50

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.