on my last car there bas a wire "terminal" in the pass side of the trunk under the felt. all you had to do was ground it and press and hold the lock buttons and that was it. really easy. still looking for the how to on our cars.
this is for an 05. not sure if this is right but you can give it a try... if it works let me know so i can post it in DIY
1. Close all the vehicle doors.
2. Insert the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder.
3. Press and hold the door unlock switch.
4. While holding the door lock switch in the unlock position, cycle the ignition ON, OFF, ON, OFF.
5. Release the door unlock switch. The doors will lock and unlock to confirm the program mode.
6. Press and hold the LOCK button and the UNLOCK button simultaneously on one transmitter. After a delay of approximately 15 seconds, the doors will lock and unlock to confirm the programming of that transmitter.
7. Repeat the previous step to program up to 4 transmitters.
8. Turn the ignition switch to the RUN position in order to exit the keyless entry transmitter programming mode.
9. Operate the transmitter functions in order to verify correct system operation.
I replaced the battery a while back,just didn't have the money to get it done,but now since I am making good money again,I can do what I have to do now.I was thinking ebay,but the people on there have below 98%.Anyone who usually has lower then 98% I don't really trust.
Hello guys, so there's an independant car dealer selling a 2010 turbocharged cobalt with 79k miles on it for only 3.4k USD. Considering the price and the general looks of the car (it's neat, no rust and looks well maintened from what i can see in the pictures, for the body at least). Thing is...
I have a 2009 Chevy Cobalt. I need a fuel tank sending unit that GM discontinued. Where can I get this part? I live in NJ and nobody has it including junk yards. Called 3 dealers and told me to look in junk yard. I am at my wits end. Please help me.