Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im thinking about tinting my 09 LT 25-30% all the way around so i thought id get some prices see what you guys paid for yours... :)

·
Get Out The Sawzall
1,856 Posts
Between $175 and $200 at our shop, lifetime warrenty on fading, peeling and workmanship. Ask around locally and look at other peoples tint jobs, with tint cheaper is not always better. Ask if they can do a balck vinyl strip on the inside of the top of your rear window over the dot matrix. Go 25-35% it is plenty dark.

·
Registered
317 Posts
i got legal tint all over for $120 and warrenty covers everything

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ive also heard there are different types of tint...reccomended kind out there?? like whats good stuff like that.

·
Registered
317 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
20% all around on my sedan cost me 120$... i has a hook up lol

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Do not go with cheap tint, it will not last as long. Prices vary depending on the area, just like everything else. I got tint on my Ram back in 2000 and it only has a fw bubbles on the drivers window, and know people that went cheap and had to have the tint redone in less than 2 years, so quality is everything.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hmmm if i got 20% theres no warranty on it...cause its not a legal limit...but if i get 35% ive got lifetime...your thoughts?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.