Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am at just over 2300. Mostly audio and appearence, a little bit of performance. How about you guys?

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Ah, Over 2600 including tint

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
almost 5700 lol, and some money back, thats after all the parts for turbo and what not, not including tint and other appearance things coming up.

·
Say What again!
6,036 Posts
I'm close to or over $5k.

·
Registered
911 Posts
so far for stuff I've got, I'm at $4200...now counting stuff that I got ****ed out of its another $900

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

and I'm not even FI or have a body kit

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I look damn near bone stock. And the more I think about it, the more parts I remember having lol. I have another 200 in there with my capacitor and spectre intake, and I have well over 3000 total if I include the old audio stuff I bought but have since upgraded from

·
Registered
911 Posts
I never included the other 2 sets of rims I've bought, because I no longer use them...no wonder my gf is always yelling at me cuz I buy stuff for my car

·
Registered
911 Posts
don't get me started on tires...I never added them in cuz its almost another $2000...I've bought 4 sets of tires...2 sets of summer, 2 sets of winters...just my Blizzaks alone were $900, and my Hydro-edge were $648

·
Registered
170 Posts
id say about 4000 but not enough:)

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
well lets see...

random appearance paint supplies including nightshades - $20ish
intake - $70
tsudo - $200
pioneer HU, pioneer amp, wiring kit, sealed box, 2 10" alpine type r's - $330 :D
2 front tires (michilen) - $300
k&n drop-in - $45
tint - $100
gen1's - $65
HID fogs - $45

so what ever that total comes up to..(roughly $1200) i think i did pretty good with searching the deals after looking at that list

·
Registered
220 Posts
I'll have to put some prices together. Right now, it's mostly audio stuff and interior appearance. Nothing engine or exterior has been touched except debadging which just cost me some free time.

·
Registered
446 Posts
About $3300 for me.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
I stopped counting at 3k. I have record of most of it but I'd have to add it all up. All of my powder coating stuff is worth lots of money but being that I do it myself it keeps it cheap.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I would love to get some of my stuff powder coated, definately out of my price range. I only know one place around here that even does it and it's run by a bunch of mexicans lol

1 - 20 of 112 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.