I know there are other debadge threads, and if the mods want to delete this one they can, but I thought that one with pictures would help some people.
- Hair Dryer or Hot Day
- Wash Cloth
- Elbow Grese
- Gather All Materials
- Blow dry the *Cobalt* or *GM* emblems for ~1 minute
- Saw through the Glue/Foam, with the fishing line, behind the letters or emblem, be sure to pull forward to prevent scratches
- Pull emblems off of car carefully to prevent scratching, if they did not fall off after sawing.
- Do this for all the emblems and characters first
- Blow dry the Glue/Foam for ~30 seconds
- Peel, pull, and roll the Glue/Foam from car
- Spray WD-40 on to the car have the wash cloth nearby for rolling liquid
- Rub wash cloth back and forth in a vigorous manner for heat to build up and make removing glue easier
- Reapply WD-40 until all glue is removed
- When done apply wax