Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If there is another member on this site that you just cannot stand, there is an easy solution to not have to deal with them. The forum has an Ignore feature where you can add and remove people from the Ignore list as you please. When someone is on your ignore list, you won't see any of their posts. Here's how to do it:

- Click on the name of the member you want to ignore and view their public profile
- There is a link called "User Lists". Click that
- A drop down menu appears and you can select "Add to Ignore List"

That will add that individual to your personal ignore list. The same process can be performed to remove the person from your ignore list.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
How To Ignore Another Member??????........ Maybe...Marry them??? Was that the right answer? LOL....

·
Registered
810 Posts
soo FF should be unbaned lol sincce people could just ingore him , since he does have alot of good info

·
Registered
810 Posts
can someone let me kno what ff did cause noone would tell me why lol

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Can't we all just get along???
ugh, no, you know that. We are cobalt owners and such. Its like written in the contract when you leave the dealer with your car under the "you have to be hateful to other cobalt owners" claus:bigsmile: It seems that way though

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
ugh, no, you know that. We are cobalt owners and such. Its like written in the contract when you leave the dealer with your car under the "you have to be hateful to other cobalt owners" claus:bigsmile: It seems that way though
i saw that in the fine print. but thought "nah, that cant be true!":laugh:

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
its been around abit, I got blocked by John Adams or whatever his name was cause he tried to tell me how to do things to my car(or anyones car for that matter, probably a GM warranty person haha) and I told him to basically back off. I have yet to ignore someone though, but if this was another site just about everyone would be on that list haha.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.