Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
so im thinking about getting it and i wanna kno will it void the warranty and will you need to get new tranny mounts and cooler ?

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
so im thinking about getting it and i wanna kno will it void the warranty and will you need to get new tranny mounts and cooler ?
They are not needed.. But nice to have.. As for warranty, just take it out for warranty work. It honestly takes 5 minutes.. and if you use the inline wire taps (RECOMMENDED!), you can't even tell it was ever there!

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
word word i might have to do this

what do you mean wire taps?
Just like this.

It allows you to tap into the wire, without having to cut things up. then when you take them off, it only leaves a small cut in the shroud of the wire. Much better than splicing it in..

It comes with 2 wire taps in the package.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
i thought you meant that ya i did all my halos and projectors and fog lights with those love em! im ordering my shiftplus later this week waiting for my paycheck

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Sweet gooty! Drive down the highway and throw it into "2nd", or for most people, "I". [with the shift plus on stage 1, i havent tried this technique in stage 2]
You will shift quickly into it and gun it! :)

I love doing it on the highway when I need to get past someone quickly

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
it doesnt void your warranty, ive had my car go to the dealership n they dont tell me anything about it :) and as for messing ur tranny up, it wont, but if you wanna avoid the jerking with daily driving just turn it off n turn it back on when ur gonna race or something :p

·
Say What again!
5,999 Posts
But remember, you have to shut your car off to change the settings on it!
Actually, you can change settings up while the car is on - but not down, or at least that's what I've heard.

21 - 40 of 114 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.