Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 114 Posts

·
Say What again!
5,999 Posts

·
Say What again!
5,999 Posts
It's not hard at all. Just strip back the jacket on the two wires specified, strip the ends of the wire of the Shift+, and wrap it around the trans wires, and then electrical tape (or shit, solder if you really are ambitious). Done.

·
Say What again!
5,999 Posts
I have one, yes. I have it turned off though since my trans already has been tuned from Trifecta with the tune for the blower.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I installed it and it seems like when in the off position its still on. Also in stage 2 my ac is off but the faster I go the more ac I get. Any one tell me if its happened to you…

·
Registered
11 Posts
Installed the shift+ last night. Took about 15 minutes. I have to say, this is the best $40.00 ($31.00+10 s/h from summit) that I have ever spent. It made a huge difference. This is a must have for anyone with auto transmission!

·
Registered
170 Posts
It's not hard at all. Just strip back the jacket on the two wires specified, strip the ends of the wire of the Shift+, and wrap it around the trans wires, and then electrical tape (or shit, solder if you really are ambitious). Done.
I did this but I disconnected the plug from the PCM first. The plug has a white arrow on it and I was wondering if anyone knows if the arrow goes on the left side or the right side. For right now I have it going in with the arrow on the left side but its too cold out for me to try to see if it fits on the right side... Anyone know for sure? Or could anyone go look at theirs and let me know lol. Thanks.

·
Say What again!
5,999 Posts
What plug...

·
Say What again!
5,999 Posts
The plug on what...

·
Say What again!
5,999 Posts
Why did you take that off?