Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,820 Posts
That's rubber right? Then don't paint it it will crack. Maybe try tire prep or tire wet first, I know it don't last but just throw some on there once in a while. And when it gets too annoying to look at, replace it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the responses. Everyone gave a different response haha I still dont know which one to get.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

And by Won't be permanent about how long do you think till i would have to reuse?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thanks for the responses. Everyone gave a different response haha I still dont know which one to get.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

And by Won't be permanent about how long do you think till i would have to reuse?
Probably every time you wax the car.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Only one thing that I've found that works wonders on any plastic and rubber surfaces (including tires):

If you haven't tried any of Adam's products, you really should. It makes Mothers, Meguiar, Turtle, Armorall etcetera want to cry. Trust me. :)

adamspolishes dot com in case your local retailer doesn't carry it. Stuff ain't cheap, but there is really no competition.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha it is more more expensive than i thought it would be even though you told me lol. ima have to wait till next paycheck damn.

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

alright after the comments on that product im definitely going to try it.

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

OMG lol after the video. Yea im getting the kit.wow!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.