Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Just a quick little video on how to remove your trim and dash pieces.
I would've liked to see something like this when I was starting out doing mods to my car.
Figured I'd post it for other noobs like me. [plus I told someone I'd do this for them] :toung:

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good job...me too. i know exactly how you feel. i could've used that myself. haha. we all gotta start out some where. thank you for taking time out to do this.... :) *thumbs up*
Hey, this is no problem! Anything to help the Cobalters out there.
Gotta love doing new stuff to your car, ya know? :bigsmile:

·
Registered
14 Posts
That means our cars a totally plastic, very plastic. I would like to see a video on how to remove the door panels, there is a topic on how to pictures, but I am still quite not mentally prepared to take them out. Can someone do a short video? Will appreciate.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That means our cars a totally plastic, very plastic. I would like to see a video on how to remove the door panels, there is a topic on how to pictures, but I am still quite not mentally prepared to take them out. Can someone do a short video? Will appreciate.
Yeah I feel ya. That would be great if someone could do a video on taking
the door panels off.

[I'm not completely sure how to do that yet.] Although, I haven't researched it either...

·
Registered
610 Posts
very nice vid my man. i like how you struggle a little with the glove box trim lmao.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Thanks, yeah sometimes that glove box trim takes an extra pull for some reason. :toung:
at least you werent dumb enough to try and take off the trim on the driver's side without first taking off the lower panel. first time i tried to take off the trim i pried them off with a flathead screwdriver. failure! lol

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
at least you werent dumb enough to try and take off the trim on the driver's side without first taking off the lower panel. first time i tried to take off the trim i pried them off with a flathead screwdriver. failure! lol
LOL! Everyone learns. We all have our dumb-dumb moments. :laugh:

I see your mod list is getting longer! That's awesome!

·
Registered
610 Posts
LOL! Everyone learns. We all have our dumb-dumb moments. :laugh:

I see your mod list is getting longer! That's awesome!
unfortunately they are FUTURE mods instead of current :embarrest: lol

·
Registered
610 Posts
Nah! I was looking at the "appearance mods"
oh haha yeah. my rims and tires are supposed to come in tomorrow. so im pretty excited about that. except i dont think obz is too thrilled :laugh:

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oh haha yeah. my rims and tires are supposed to come in tomorrow. so im pretty excited about that. except i dont think obz is too thrilled :laugh:
Yeah, your getting the same ones as him I think I read somewhere?
What size rims? And post some pics when you get em on!
I was soooo stoked when I finally got my rims and [highly emphasized at the time] "low proooos" lol.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Yeah, your getting the same ones as him I think I read somewhere?
What size rims? And post some pics when you get em on!
I was soooo stoked when I finally got my rims and [highly emphasized at the time] "low proooos" lol.
they were a steal actually. 17s wrapped in kumho for $6?? the guy said he put them on his civic that sat in the garage so he decided to sell them.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.