Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Gawd of Thunda!
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well someone requested a video on how to do retrofits so I figured I'd go out of my way to record and do the complete guide! Hope you guys enjoy it, please let me know what you think and ask any questions. I'm not very good at acting so don't be saying I look terrible or talk like a 2 year old haha anyways here is the first video of much more coming soon!

Here is what the final product will look like!

INTRODUCTION (PART 1)
HOW TO: Cobalt Headlight Retrofit PART 1 (INTRODUCTION) - YouTube

DISASEMBLING HEADLIGHT (PART 2)
HOW TO: Cobalt Headlight Retrofit PART 2 (DISASSEMBLE) - YouTube

NOTE: If anyone knows how to embed youtube to the forum please let me know how XD

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
In your video you talk about posting a link but you didn't.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
so far so good, stickied the thread, you should link the different parts in annotations in the videos! keep it up its gonna be an awesome tutorial im sure

·
Gawd of Thunda!
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alright sorry for the delay for anyone wanting to see the other videos, next part is baking headlights and I hate making videos with people around and there is always someone in the kitchen (my gf) yes I taught her right! Haha anyways I should be able to do it tomorrow, so stay tuned.

Also I have been shopping around and thinking of doing rgb halos, and multicolor demon eye mod so that will be exciting, and will be included in the how to.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts