Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got up for sale both of my AT&T phones, I just got me a new job where they provide phones so these are now useless to me.

The first one is my HTC Fuze, it's only about 2 months old because my first one died and AT&T send me a new one. It comes with a home charger, headset adapter, battery, styles, books and the box. Wanna get $200 plus shipping for this guy.

Second phone is my Q9H world phone, this one comes with 2 batteries (one extended life and one normal) the backs for those, the head phone adapter, charger and a leather pouch. going with $100 plus shipping on this.

Both are in good shape with minor scuffs on the plastic but the screens themselves are fine.

I'm also selling my nokia n810 tablet PC. It's pretty new, comes with the charger, 2 stylists, a headset and a pouch, oh and i got the box for it too. I bought it new only a few months ago for $175 and would like to get $120 plus shipping.

$400 for all 3 :)

All the pics are off google, if you want some real ones let me know and I'll be happy to get them out to you. PM or post, I'm also accepting offers on all or either.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd really rather keep everything together, but you can snag a new battery on amazon for $25 bucks LINK

Come on guys, I'm nice, buy stuff from me lol.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope, all AT&T, sorry.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.