Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
try again it was still processing

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im sure what i just had there is everyday weather in fl and considered a joke :laugh: compared to the real hurricanes u guys get....

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
im sure what i just had there is everyday weather in fl and considered a joke :laugh: compared to the real hurricanes u guys get....
LMAO! Yeah man, we had storms everyday in the summer.

But that video looked pretty rough for NY!

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
heck yeah and now were getting more! -_-

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
we got those storms here where i live last nite as well - weren't they wicked awesome?! (love bad t-storms). got 3 inches of rain in it.

during one part of it i was standing inside right by our glass door watching it when lightening struck VERY close w/ a simultaneous ear-shattering boom of thunder - i literally hit the deck flat, flying away from the door when it struck i was caught so off-guard. :laugh:

·
Registered
455 Posts
im just getting that storm now. i'm like 2 hours north of staten island. its crazy all the thunder and lightning

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
heh im on long island, all ive gotten all day was dark clouds and heavy winds. No rain or thunder or lightning.

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
current house we live at gets hit alot during storms, people think we have gold or something in the ground around us. We know not to be out when we hear a storm coming after we had a tree 20ft. from the house get hit and explod. Just before we get hit though its one erie feeling, everything just stops, total silence, air seems to freeze and than BOOM!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
heh im on long island, all ive gotten all day was dark clouds and heavy winds. No rain or thunder or lightning.
ii take that back, i got hit pretty good,not as good as you though Cc08

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
just a coincidence that we had a super cell over my area today. ya know..driving through flooded streets is NEVER fun even though i dont have a CAI..i was seriously floating at one point

·
Registered
201 Posts
Ahh, I remember when I lived near Cape Canaveral in FL, and got hurricanes all the time. Then I moved to Houston thinking I was done with hurricanes, only to have two hit, and one (Rita) make a tree fall on my house.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
we got those storms here where i live last nite as well - weren't they wicked awesome?! (love bad t-storms). got 3 inches of rain in it.

during one part of it i was standing inside right by our glass door watching it when lightening struck VERY close w/ a simultaneous ear-shattering boom of thunder - i literally hit the deck flat, flying away from the door when it struck i was caught so off-guard. :laugh:
lmao damn

current house we live at gets hit alot during storms, people think we have gold or something in the ground around us. We know not to be out when we hear a storm coming after we had a tree 20ft. from the house get hit and explod. Just before we get hit though its one erie feeling, everything just stops, total silence, air seems to freeze and than BOOM!
holy crap lol

ahhhh rain! its been in the hundis here lately.
and your supposed to be where it rains all the time... :laugh:

ii take that back, i got hit pretty good,not as good as you though Cc08
hah pwnt :toung:

just a coincidence that we had a super cell over my area today. ya know..driving through flooded streets is NEVER fun even though i dont have a CAI..i was seriously floating at one point
holy shit lmfao that's not good.... lol

what hell was going on araound 4:50 of ur video. sounded like someone fell in the backround. surely it wasnt the tv right?
yeah the tv was on the only talking was when my dad was telling my mom and sis to close all the windows

Ahh, I remember when I lived near Cape Canaveral in FL, and got hurricanes all the time. Then I moved to Houston thinking I was done with hurricanes, only to have two hit, and one (Rita) make a tree fall on my house.
Damn that's ****ed up. Time to move up north! :laugh:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.