1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Looks good! You should take off that little rod for the engine cover. In the top left of the 2nd pic. It just unscrews..

AND the CSS decal :blink1:

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice man! how do you like it?
you still got the cssn decal after they banned you? poke...:bigsmile:
Well I didn't REALLY get to test it cause there was too much traffic, then I got my car in before it rained cause I just washed it the other day :lol: If it's nice tomorrow then I'l really test it out. :thumb:
Looks good! You should take off that little rod for the engine cover. In the top left of the 2nd pic. It just unscrews..

AND the CSS decal :blink1:
How do I take it off? And as far as car club stickers go, the reason I don't change them is cause I'm not goinf to keep changing car club stickers everytime I get banned from one site :lol: so I just leave it what it is.

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
Well I didn't REALLY get to test it cause there was too much traffic, then I got my car in before it rained cause I just washed it the other day :lol: If it's nice tomorrow then I'l really test it out. :thumb:

How do I take it off? And as far as car club stickers go, the reason I don't change them is cause I'm not goinf to keep changing car club stickers everytime I get banned from one site :lol: so I just leave it what it is.
yeah, you seem to get banned a lot! :laugh:
just messin with ya.
good mod, wish i had something to help with the torque steer. and i have a 2.2 :bigsmile:

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
It shouldn't be to hard to get off.. There are only so many stickers to put on there.. And your not going to get banned from here unless you really go off the wall. :nuts: we all have our moments! :bigsmile:

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
It shouldn't be to hard to get off.. There are only so many stickers to put on there.. And your not going to get banned from here unless you really go off the wall. :nuts: we all have our moments! :bigsmile:
i still have a cssn decal on my third brake light.:laugh:
it seems to scare off random "street racers" since the tc came out....LOL!
finally my cobalt gets a second look.....lmfao!

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's not that it's hard, just annoying lol. Is there a how-to on how to take that thing off? Or do I just like pull?

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
use your nails and some goo gone to remove the evidence lol as for the engine cover peg, if it's too tight to unscrew bare handed a box wrench will do the trick, I think it has a bolt head down by where it screws in. And I thought you already had an SRI.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have gmpp I modified it by extending it with 2 pipes and adding a spectre as per recommended cause it so called better than the gmpp filter. I actually had to do this anyway for the TD to fit AND I'm the only one with a ingalls and a SRI cause your supposed to use a CAI with it because of the fact your average SRI is in the way of it. And I just can't be bothered with removing the css.net stickers lol

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
I have seen others with a SRI with the TD.. You are not the only one.. As for the sticker, you should just remove the .net part and leave the cobaltss

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dammit!!!!!!!!!!!! Well at least I still have the nicest looking cobalt in SI...

·
Registered
802 Posts
Dammit!!!!!!!!!!!! Well at least I still have the nicest looking cobalt in SI...
haha that's what i tell everyone but in the fla panhandle... how you like that torque damper did you feel any difference.. i've been wanting one but never talked to ne one that had one... i'm thinkin it'll help me put a lil more power down along with my tranny mount's maybe get some quicker auto-x times

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.