Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I have just joined this site and have already been inspired to debadge the balt this weekend. I also am going to paint the bowties. But, the problem is I can't decide if I want to black out the car or have an accent color. I have no mods on the car so this will be the first things done to it other than my after market head unit sub and amp. Please help me out. Cuz eventually I will be painting the interior trim to match the bowties. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Hmmm... well it depends. I completely removed my bowties, the only one I have left is the one on the front & it's black. I think a nice blue would look good, there's a paint @ Advance Auto Parts (that's all we have around here, idk if other auto parts stores have the same spray paint) called Bahama Blue (i forget the brand), its my fav blue by far & i've done my interior in it & i'm going to do my calipers in it sometime today. I think that would be a good accent color for a black 'balt...that is if u like blue! LOL...well, good luck w/ it! :)

·
Registered
464 Posts
Faux accent it. I did a granite that was supposed to be marble lol but the granite works.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.