Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok so I've been wanting to do this far a while so here it is!

Just the Balt:

Daytime Pics:

Night Time:

And I got LED reverse lights/ Tag lights!

Yes I know that my driver side one is slightly more dull than my passenger side one. Should I just hand polish it?
Anyways, this is my first post with pics sorry there are soo many!

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Oh and I know I forgot to block my license number, its ok though im among family now right?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I used Scratch 2.0 it's makes them look like glass, then some spray turtle wax...

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea im gonna go out to the garage and buff them in a minute or so. haha. I know they'll never be perfect but they arent bad for no clear coat huh?

·
Registered
489 Posts
They look good!!! I have no clear coat on mine at all! Just two coats of tint and I love them.

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Try using rubbing compound first and then polish
^^^^ This

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got my reverse lights from Hong Kong. lol They were on Ebay. And as for the led tag lights I made them myself from two of those flexible LED strips they sell at like auto zone. I like then because they actually illuminate my WHOLE tag and not just two little spots under the lights. Oh and the LED size is a 921, or anything with a T10 base on it really.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No name for the company on ebay, they were like 99 cents for two. And yea i just wired the LED'S to my old tag light and shabang!

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
99 Cents??? holy crap!!

·
Registered
680 Posts
Very nice!
I like the brightness of those LEDs lol

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks guys. Yea i think the LED's on white cars is straight sex. Thanks heath, I'll gladly send you my LED's for those black SS/TC rims on your ride! HAHAH

·
Banned
163 Posts
lol those better be some bright ass leds if i was dumb enough to take that offer lol iv had soooo many ppl like these wheels over my others so im glad i made the switch not to mention i get atleast one person a day to sell them ... you should look into gettin sum for sure

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.