Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup forum. Picked me up a new LS after the wreck I had 3 months ago. Quick iPhone pics. lol

Still rockin the 5 speed :D

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ehh wingless coupe without the SS kit looks kind of funny but nonetheless nice car

Like the color
I dont think Ive heard that one yet. An SS with no wing? lmao :cheesy:

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

dang!!!..11k...that include tax? Take care of it and make that value last.
Tax....Title...Everything. :D

·
Registered
311 Posts

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Got what looks to be the same one in crystal red for 12.8k OTD a few months ago and I thought I did good.

I suppose it'll take some more time to determine if it's money well spent but so far I'm pretty happy with mine.

They really need to get a chevy emodicon on this site...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Got what looks to be the same one in crystal red for 12.8k OTD a few months ago and I thought I did good.

I suppose it'll take some more time to determine if it's money well spent but so far I'm pretty happy with mine.

They really need to get a chevy emodicon on this site...
That is really good. Before I wrecked it, i picked up the same car in silver for 13K. That was also a few months ago. Its just now they're clearing them out quick.

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
Looks good!

·
Registered
85 Posts

Here is a thread full of wingless SS balts on css.net

I think it looks good :p

http://www.*************/forums/pictures-videos-64/lowered-n-wingless-lets-see-em-173692/

Edit: Ahh crap guess i can't post links to css.net. Well if you want to see the thread just go to css.net, under pictures, then there is a sticky for it...

·
Registered
911 Posts
damn good buy, I paid $12,600 on the road for mine 2 years ago, its a 07 and had 22k on it when I bought it, and thats only because of my employee discount...same car at the chev dealership was $14,000 plus tax ( I work for Ford, but don't tell no one...I hate effin fords)

·
Registered
311 Posts
[/COLOR]
damn good buy, I paid $12,600 on the road for mine 2 years ago, its a 07 and had 22k on it when I bought it, and thats only because of my employee discount...same car at the chev dealership was $14,000 plus tax ( I work for Ford, but don't tell no one...I hate effin fords)
12.6k $ ...Loonie??

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Here is a thread full of wingless SS balts on css.net

I think it looks good :p

http://www.*************/forums/pictures-videos-64/lowered-n-wingless-lets-see-em-173692/

Edit: Ahh crap guess i can't post links to css.net. Well if you want to see the thread just go to css.net, under pictures, then there is a sticky for it...
2nd paragraph....drag-inducing spoiler????? Review: Chevrolet Cobalt XFE | The Truth About Cars

·
Registered
911 Posts
well u can see how much they've dropped in price...thats here in Canada, its a little more here cuz it takes more sled dogs to bring them here

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.